03/01/2007

Suddenly



Today I had a taste of the terrible fear
Of the fear that you may suddenly dissapear

Today I was there like I am everyday
You had suddenly vanished without a say

I didnt know why and I didnt know where
Standing in the crowd I didnt shed a tear

But oh if you could see what was inside me
It was a firestorm that wouldnt let me be

I sang the soulfull tune hoping that you hear
While I waited each moment seemed like a year

Then you answered back much to my relief
You had gone flying alone much to my grief

Why where and what I was doing you knew very well
You had to go away alone so fast you couldnt tell

But today I had a taste of the terrible fear
Of the fear that you may suddenly dissapear

Today it has put thoughts unkind
Thoughts very unkind in my mind

I dont know why did you suddenly decide
To dissapear suddenly and go on a ride

I felt so helpless felt so weak
Life without you its all so bleak

All I say is till you are with me
Please dont dissapear so suddenly

No comments: